THE 826TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, September 13, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Presentation(s)
a.) Michael Slamecka, Biologist
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting August 9, 2021
- V. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session August 9, 2021
- VI. Staff Monthly Report
- VII. Motion to approve the September report of the Business Manager
- VIII. Staff Monthly Report
- IX. Motion to approve the September report of the Operations Superintendent
- X. Possible approval of Ed Weathersby & Sons Plumbing Water & Sewer Proposal in the amount of $18,750 for Western Division. (See Attached Proposal
- XI.Discussion and possible approval of hiring to hire Darius Slatton as Field Operator (See Attached Data Sheet
- XII. Executive Session.
- XIII. Possible Action from Executive Session.
- XIV. Public Comments.
- XV. Adjournment
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
a.) Approval of Bills Lists
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.