THE 827TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Oath of Office for New Trustee Cassandra W. Elston
- IV. Election of Officers of the Board of Trustees for the year 2021-2022
- V. Presentation(s)
- VI. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting September 13, 2021
- VII. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session September 13, 2021
- VIII. Staff Monthly Report – Nikki Cody, Business Manage
- IX. Staff Monthly Report – Janet Rogers, Operations Superintendent
- X. Discussion and possible approval of District’s Truth in Taxation determination and providing direction to the Business Manager and Accountant for the Board to prepare the Tax Levy Ordinance for fiscal year 2021-2022
- XI. Executive Session.
- XII. Possible Action from Executive Session.
- XIII. Public Comments.
- XIV. Adjournment
a) Julian Kidd, Krimson Technology Group
1. Discussion and Possible approval of Broadvoice Quote as presented by Krimson Technologies
b) Robert Shaefer, Vista National Insurance
1. Discussion and possible approval to renew Health Care Coverage for District Employees for the period of 12/1/2021 – 11/30/2022
a) Possible approval of October report of the Business Manager
b) Possible approval of Bills List as presented
a) Possible approval of October report of the Operations Superintendent
b) Possible approval of seasonal leave for employees for 2021-2022 calendar year
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.