THE SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Tuesday, December 22, 2020
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via ZOOM in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Presentation
- IV Discussion and questions following presentation.
- V. Executive Session
- VI. Possible Action from Executive Session Items.
- VII. Public Comments.
- VIII. Adjournment
Board President Charles Givines
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.