THE 825TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, August 9, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting July 12, 2021
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session July 12, 2021
- V. Budget Hearing
- VI. Staff Monthly Report
- VII. Motion to approve the August report of the Business Manager
- VIII. Staff Monthly Report
- IX. Motion to approve the August report of the Operations Superintendent
- X. Discussion and possible approval of hiring of seasonal worker: See Attached Data Sheet.
- XI. Possible approval for data sheet for Dennis Brock, Custodian Assistant
- XII. Discussion and possible approval of Second Reading of COVID-19 vaccine draft policy.
- XIII. Possible approval to award John Cory Medlock service years to Pension Board
- XIV. Discussion and possible approval for Kevin Bond request for unpaid leave
- XV. Executive Session.
- XVI. Possible Action from Executive Session.
- XVII. Public Comments.
- XVIII. Adjournment
a.) Possible Approval of the Annual Budget and Appropriation Ordinance for fiscal year 2021 – 2022
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
a.) Approval of Bills Lists
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
a.) Jaylen Tyra
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.