THE 821ST MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, April 12, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
The Board of Trustees of the South Cook County Mosquito Abatement District will conduct a regular meeting via ZOOM in accordance with Section 6 of Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order 2020-07 (COVID-19 Executive Order No.5) on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. for the purposes set forth in the following agenda:
Members of the public may monitor the meeting by joining the conference call as follows:
ZOOM Meeting Instructions
- Click the link under JOIN ZOOM MEETING in the email that was sent to log-on to ZOOM meeting
- Join Zoom Meeting LINK TO MEETING
- The host will allow you to enter the meeting
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting March 8, 2021
- IV. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session March 8, 2021
- V. Staff Monthly Report
- VI. Motion to approve the April report of the Business Manager
- VII. Staff Monthly Report
- VIII. Motion to approve the April report of the Operations Superintendent
- IX. Discussion and approval of First Reading of Property Disposal Policy.
- X. Discussion and possible approval of Preliminary/Tentative Budget for fiscal year 2021-2022
- XI. Discussion and possible approval of hiring of seasonal workers, not to exceed 1000 working hours: (Salaries attached on page )
- XII. Executive Session.
- XIII. Public Comments.
- XIV. Adjournment
Nikki Cody – Business Manager
a) Approval of Bills Lists
Janet Rogers – Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.