THE 829TH MEETING OF THE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE SOUTH COOK COUNTY
MOSQUITO ABATEMENT DISTRICT
Monday, December 13, 2021
15500 Dixie Highway
Harvey, IL 60426
- I. Pledge of Allegiance
- II. Roll Call
- III. Oath of Office for Trustee Charles Givines
- IV. Election of Officers of the Board of Trustees for the year 2021-2022
- V. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting November 8, 2021
- VI. Approval of Minutes of the Executive Session November 8, 2021
- VII. Staff Monthly Report – Nikki Cody, Business Manage
- VIII. Adopt the Tax Levy Ordinance for fiscal year 2021-2022
- IX. Staff Monthly Report – Janet Rogers, Operations Superintendent
- X. FOIA Request – Zoe Yalcin
- XI. Discussion and possible approval of meeting dates for 2022 calendar year. See attached
- XII. Discussion and possible approval to adopt the resolution establishing Juneteenth as a Federal holiday. See attached resolution
- XIII. Executive Session.
- XIV. Discussion and possible increase/approval for SCCMAD District Employees for 2022 calendar year
- XV. Possible Action from Executive Session.
- XVI. Public Comments.
- XVII. Adjournment
a) Possible approval of December report of the Business Manager
b) Possible approval of Bills List as presented
a) Possible approval of December report of the Operations Superintendent
The Board to consider meeting in closed session to discuss the appointment, employment, pension plan, compensation, discipline, litigation, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body pursuant to section 2 (c) (1) of the Open Meetings Act.